Friday, August 20, 2010

Laughing Gas Whippets

day at sea 08/20/2010 - pack up ....

sleep Today a Bißle as long as you talk about it at all, can the tonight was us the last hour that separates us from "home", also taken hot, will, when I woke up the first time That's it "to late "(09:30) in order to turn once again with relish.
with a rather thick head - not what to wiedermal (alcohol) have been drinking - I drag myself into the bathroom and trying the best that there is still a tolerable day. had

When Thomas then free path to the bathroom, I got myself to the tipping envelopes along with the accompanying notes (like we always do - a few personal requests to) care and preparation. Changfeng, our cabin steward was pushed into his right hand as we are on the way to the "late play" were (10:30). The remaining two for Christian and his assistant, we have until this evening stored in the safe. You have really done a good job and we have the money returned from the ice-driving still on top of it done, and therefore our desire for "reimbursement to the staff" but still met.

arrived on Deck 9, there's only something to eat and above all, a coffee in the hope that my head will finally be "less". We also meet the Frankish couple with whom we are still "arrange" for the purpose of pictures & video sharing. After breakfast, we look back a table with power socket and charge only times Thomas' yield of yesterday on the laptop and view it.

came the afternoon, Jan and his wife from Holland, he was also the Orka film of Tórshavn. With them we also maintain a time, until I really need to write the diary of yesterday had, otherwise I become the nothing.

In the meantime, Thomas is in the cab and started to pack his suitcase.
(webcam images from the Internet free Costa downloaded)

The coordinates from the Web at 16:08:
Speed: 17 knots (32 mph)
Heading: 144.6 Deg.
Latitude: 54 ° 58 '20''N
Longitude: 2 ° 27' 33''E
Wind Direction: 206.3 Deg.
Temperature: 17.9 ° C
Humidity: 86%
Pressure: 1011 hPa
Wind Speed was 61 km / h

17:30 Thomas back, had actually packed his suitcase and has completely finished brought the score sheet, which are also filled urgently to 20:00 and hand it over. Oh man ... I "love" packing, in particular, I now have no desire to even the jeans to slip into tomorrow ...

At home I get SMS 'ne Info, that home is 31 ° C and plenty of sun. We consider whether we stay on board, or to St. Petersburg next to go with ...

So it's no good, but I need it or not now then ran times, is nothing else the more.

to write Furthermore, I then possibly on the way home on the CNL tomorrow night or even tomorrow, then home.

We also learn that in fact due to the transfer of the arrival terminals at the container port A shuttle bus is available, min of us to 5. proceedings before the Centraal station. Super. So that's correct.

Thomas came at 20:30 into the cabin and said only: "oh no not yet finished," No, not yet ready ... As I only get all the stuff in there before? I try to stay calm and go on. My clothes for dinner, or for tomorrow's trip (I do not actually get into a restaurant, but there really is nothing left) lie next to it and I pack everything else - a sweat-dripping. In the end, I lie down across my case and can find sympathetic grunt: na please - it works! The zipper went - after squeezing the air out of the folded clothes - but still. Just complete the box-drum belt, travel bag and dressed, we can not wait for our waiter. The already pre-filled suitcase trailer (we have this time, "yellow") pasted on it and nothing like out with the luggage by the door,
that the whole as they have time to pick up. Just the thought: at least 5,000 ship luggage the next morning and sorted out properly line up ... the color I am sorry. We had done up until now has never been that ready-made suitcase by the door, before we went to dinner last ... wow ...

Changfeng is Here, our "Pearl Room" in the race that all guests receive timely addressed their beds one last time beautiful.
We are just now min with 3. Late arrival at our table, and look forward to one last dinner together in the Taurus Restaurant.

again it was fine, everyone has found something for his taste, but somehow - my head - I had at the 2nd Ricotta Cannelloni (chose the pasta as a main course, because that is usually too much) capitulate. Oh really, what Loss.

suddenly went back music going on all over the dining room ... "Chariots of Fire" (Vangelis). As the waiters have collected in their areas, red candles are lit, with drip-or retro-cups (clever - a hole in a paper cup and candle through),
and then it started with "Time to say good-bye" (Sarah Brightman and Andrea Boccelli). Oh man, that was very touching ... I'm still shooting with and distract Stimmungsfilmle can, but then it was over ... I ate three Nastücher needed until I had calmed down ... how shall I say ... I was not sad that we have to go, no. Finally, everything is only a limited time available and just how it is then suddenly not boring and that's a good thing. No, it was the overwhelming clarity, how good we are and what we've experienced for a wonderful trip, with so many animals, nice new acquaintances, relatively good weather and really good team that has brought us heal back and back again. Well, others simply enjoy, then ... I cry halt

least the delicious ice cream is then fitted nor pure, but my head was still, or again become violent and the belly ziepft again. I can not, as otherwise the evening can end well. I go to bed immediately. The luggage is even done and therefore I must take care about anything anymore. At 23:00 we made the lights off - in the hope that tomorrow I wake up fit and well on and love me then recovered to the right. We set the alarm at 06:30.

0 comments:

Post a Comment